Saturday, August 27, 2011

"What I've lost in health I've gained in conversations."

We sat on the front porch at Autumn this eveing: Mom, Chris, me, Jenna, John, his girlfrient Cory, and Katy and Benji.

Mother said, "This has been so nice here.  I feel so lucky to have had so many great visits with people. What I've lost in health I've gained in conversations. I've had so many visitors and so much good talk and a lot said that needed to be said."

She did really great all day and was in a very happy good mood this evening.  We plan to bring her home tomorrow for a while.  She wants to eat something besides eggs for breakfast at home and go sleep in her own bed without any noise or anyone bothering her.  So that's the plan, to make that happen for her.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment