Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hotel stays

I'm looking at setting up a home base of sorts at a nearby hotel so folks can avoid the long commute to visit mom and go rest awhile if the vigil becomes long or intense. I determined that I have 3-4 nights available in my Marriott Rewards account. I would try to get a suite with 2 beds. If anyone has anything like that we would very much appreciate your donation to the "Carol Cause" to help immediate family cover expenses. Budgets are tight these days and we don't know how long her stay might be. She told the nurse yesterday and this morning that her goal is to be home sleeping in her own bed in time for her birthday on the 17th.

That would be great. I really hope she gets to go home.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and good wishes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment