Friday, August 26, 2011

Bless Her Heart

Today when I arrived Mom was surprised to see me. "Becky! You're not in Tucson after all!"

She got turned around in the building today again and didn't know which way her room was.

Dad and Uncle Ted visited this morning and took her to brunch at Bob Evans because she didn't go with Autumn because she had no money. Dad said she did great in that setting but she complained about how bumpy his truck was, that it hurt her head.

As I arrived, so did Rachel and Dan with their 7 month old twins and four year old. We had a very nice visit and there were only a few times Grandma was a little off. I stayed for supper with her and she nearly fell asleep at the table. She wanted to try a jigsaw puzzle that I brought - 350 pieces instead of 1000 like her usual, but which she had trouble with last week. She fell asleep doing that so we called it quits and she was headed to bed at 6:45 when I left.

Otherwise she is good today, contented, happy with her family around her.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment