Thursday, September 29, 2011

OK this morning, Autumn bound

Dad and I had a passable night, each getting a little sleep.

Mother woke much more lucid and talking in full sentences again. She wanted to be sat up a bit and although Dad and I tried we could not begin to do it.

Her pain was back up to 8-9 in her head and spine so we gave the oral pain med and she slept again very quickly. She has opened her eyes a few times and said she's OK when I asked.

I've been on the phone with Autumn, Dr Starr the PCP, United Transport, The James, and the local Radiologist. I am waiting on calls back from the last two, but the others agree and are lining up the transport to Autumn on Dr Starr's order.

Scratch that, the Radiologist office just called. We cancelled today's appointment and are waiting for discussion with the James to decide what else to do.

Dad was so exhausted he could hardly stand steady so he's trying to sleep now. Charlie's here to help when the transport comes.

Prayers, please.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment