Friday, September 16, 2011

Mother at Home Now

Mother is checked out of Autumn care, and at home, for now or until they decide she needs to go back.  Dad is taking on her care, for now, since she is so well.  Sleeping at home will no doubt improve her even more.  They're going to visit Charlie and Susan and have a meal and birthday cake that Amy made.

I'm at Chris's waiting to hear what Akron Children's decides to do.  Staying indoors - it's cold (50-60 degrees) and I'm really stiffening up and my fingers are icy and purple.  I hate this! 

AT&T has still not solved their tower problem that is causing my cell phone to be unusable.  I can get Text messages in and out periodically and determined today that I can use my Verizon MiFi to Skype VOIP phone calls, and that seems to be working pretty well.  For inbound calls to me, try Skype - the ID is the same as my email.  Or Text me and I'll call you.  Or leave a voice mail and I'll call back.

No comments:

Post a Comment