Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Granted Another Cozy Day

From Chris today:

"Mom is great today weve had one of the best visits. Its rainy and cold but were just reminescing about john and jen as babies and having a good old time. She has been able to walk a little and we had wendys baja salads for lunch together each day is so different this is almost as happy and pain free as i ve seen her since the very beginning. Love Chrissy"

That gave me something to smile about.

Also Benny and I found a dog park and enjoyed some dog time together tonight. I believe he has been a little dour too. I saw him smile tonight like I had not seen in a while, as he turned his motor on and started running circles around the big dogs.

Kinda like me. I like it when I can do that too. :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment