Friday, November 4, 2011

"I must have done something good"

I finally found a great apartment in West Hollywood!  I'll be moving Wednesday!


It's as nice as it looks in the pictures: 

Elegance and sophistication on [North of] The Sunset Strip! FULLY FURNISHED WITH TWICE A MONTH CLEANING, unit includes all towels, linens, dishes, entertaining bar ware, and small kitchen appliances. This fully furnished and extremely spacious unit has been completely remodeled and includes: heated floors, spa tub, SS/Granite kitchen with standard small appliances, ice maker, dishwasher, LCD 1080P HD TV's with DVD, surround sound, full-size Washer/Dyer in unit, custom walk-in closet, and gas fireplace, Bedroom has additional HD-LCD TV and room darkening shades. Brazilian cherry and heated travertine floors throughout. Outdoor balcony with fountain and table and chairs overlooks the pool. Building amenities include heated pool [to 87 degrees year-round], hot tub, saunas, weight room, guest parking, security, on-site mgmt, and sun-deck with incredible views! Just A couple of blocks to fine dining, shopping, nightlife.

Also got Benny set up in daycare for a half day today.  I made a lunch date for Sunday with a woman I met on the plane from Tucson.  Staying in LA this weekend, planning to rest a lot and catch up on my mail and paperwork.

Things are taking shape and I'm cruising fast through work now.

Come visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment