Monday, February 9, 2009

More pictures of what it looks like at my apartment complex

My mailbox area. If you get a package, the mail carrier puts a key in your box to one of the lockers you see at the right side. It has a number on it and you go to that locker, get your stuff, then the key stays stuck in it for the carrier to get the next day. Cool, eh?

The wreath Chris (sis) made for my door - looks good, huh.


My stairs
.

Pity the men who carried my piano up those stairs, around the corner to the right, up a few stairs, around a tight turn to the left and in my front door. I couldn't watch. Good advice, Erica! They grunted almost as much bringing up the entertainment center because that thing is really heavy, too. They were great guys! And packers, dear packers, I had ZERO BREAKAGE! Must have been all that bubble wrapping you did, Jess!


Our "club house"
Our pool
More pool
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment