Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beautiful Weekend

Benji and I had three long walks, two in Beverly Hills (who lives there and what do they do and where does all that money come from?!), and one on the beach at Malibu.

Beverly Hills along Santa Monica Boulevard -



Otherwise I rested, had a brutal massage, and did my taxes. Had to extend because I don't have all the information in LA.

Photos from the beach -


The tide was high and where we had walked before the surf was rolling up over the rocks - no beach at all. But we found a small area of sand and Benji got really jazzed this time and zipped around, dug holes excitedly and randomly, and tossed seaweed around.

You can see how close the surf was. He did finally get surprised and drenched up to his belly!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment