Sunday, March 11, 2012

Safe in LA

I am leading such a double life that it has become completely divided. When I am in LA it's hard to think about what's going on in Tucson and vice versa. I forget the entire to-do list, because life in LA is so absorbing and takes such complete focus, for me, then have to work really hard to get back in the right groove.

We had a really short weekend this time, arriving in Tucson about 8 PM Friday, then back to the airport at 4:00 this afternoon. All is well at home except we had such high winds that my back storage room door was blown open and is hanging open by its top hinge. My wonderful handyman will have someone on it ASAP. But the door probably needs to be replaced and painted so with labor I'm afraid there goes another $500.

And I lost another $25 leash. I think it fell out of Benji's carrier under the seat of the plane. That's the third one. We are averaging about one every two months. I hate losing money foolishly like that.

I am looking forward to the work week, though. The work with Infection Control is challenging and rewarding. I am feeling a lot better so am looking forward to working out in the pool this week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment