Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Leaving Cedars Sinai soon

I just learned that Cedars Sinai Hospital notified my company yesterday that my contract will not be renewed here in LA.  Last day is 4/27, they think, but they're still verifying that.  Symphony is looking to send me to Wisconsin or Sacramento - that's the preliminary news.  The good news is that it's for a Clarity team lead position at Sutter, so that's great!

My contact for infection control here, and now my friend, Ellen, just sent me the nicest note!

"It takes a resilient heart and lots of courage to keep starting up in new places.  I only knew you for a bit - when immediately I liked you and it just got better. This has been my favorite project and to get to work with you on it has been a once in a career highlight… I am sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment