Friday, March 2, 2012

Crying Already This Morning

I had a really bad flare yesterday, for no reason I could pinpoint except that I did not get my usual massage last weekend and the weather here has been wet and gray. I did rest and get a massage and bath and am much better now.

But I cried already today. A very sweet young woman at work was telling me about meeting her parents at the airport yesterday. They were coming to visit from Indonesia and her mom has had cancer and she had not seen them in years. I cried just to think of their joy.

She said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, did I make you sad?"

"No", I said. "Just so happy for you!" And I was. Just to think of their joy on meeting again was overpowering.

I'm back to programming, of course, here at work, but it's really tough. I have this undercurrent of emotional electricity flowing now and it's hard to keep it in check.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 5th St,Los Angeles,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment