Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscars Night in Hollywood

Benji and I arrived at LAX about 7:30 and it was bustling but not crazy like it often is. He remembers LAX now and knows his way around. He brings lots of smiles. We dropped our bags at the apartment, Benji had dinner, and we went out to Cravings at Sunset Plaza for dinner. I love their beet salad and chicken picatta.

Benji hangs out and has a snack with me.

At the table next to us a young woman was showing off photos on their phone from a party she'd been to and I heardher say, "See, Brad and Angelina were there."

Now all the traffic on Sunset is headed bumper-to-bumper toward the Oscars, almost none coming the other way - luckily the way we go home, just around the block.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment