Friday, February 17, 2012

All is Well - Last Friday's Post

This is last Friday's post that wouldn't "go" for some reason ---

Benji and I are just finishing our week at home and are much better now. The change in my meds seems to be kicking in and I am more lively and able than I have been in a while.

Most of the week when I was not working was spent working on the house, picking out accessories, arranging the office and getting it, the bathroom, and two purple walls in the living room painted. I started to do the painting then stopped myself. I realized it was not the best use of my time and energy. Yesterday I spent hours it seemed putting books on book cases. I finally have enough book cases to hold them all. And yes, Jessica, I have enough books! Many of them have not been out of storage since college. My

Here are some photos.

This is the old tired in-the-way Ohio version:


Here's my new Arizona version:


Other new accessories all from the Goodwill store in the Foothills:


I know, why kissing angels? Because my parents have an almost idenical pair of bride and groom kissers that I used to play with when I was supposed to be napping in their bed.

Pink for my fifties kitchen:


A pot for cacti on my patio table:


A ruby red rose bowl, something I had actually been watching for on eBay, to put on my red bedroom dresser:


Living room still in progress:


New flooring:


Dining room in progress:


My red bedroom:


Milk glass from Mom's, pictured here in Ohio with the kissing bride and groom.


Doily from Grandma Swain:


A pillow cover from Mom's for the red room.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment