Friday, February 17, 2012

News! News!

Ok looks like another post didnt go. This one came a week before the last one.

I get to work from home in Tucson all next week!

You have noooooo idea what a blessing that is going to be.

I saw my rheumatologist here in L A and I am not better, my legs still very painful. Shoulders hurting from the harder bed. We are tweaking a few medications. Other than that nothing newsworthy.

But I explained how I literally cried at the idea of another week here, dreading the pain and cold in our unheated office (probably stays between 62 and 65). I asked if she would support me with a note to work from home and she said "Sure."

So she wrote it for altermating weeks at home for a month and then I will be back for a recheck.

Don't worry, Pam, I will be here when you come to L A.

So I was able to get a flight out and Benji and I will be in Tucson by 2:30 today!! Yeah, my own climate control!! My own bed! Yeah, no traffic and sissy men and snobby fashionistas!! Yeah for my craft room and office!! Yeah Benji's dog park!! Yeah Page (masseur and friend) and Angelica (acupuncture and friend) and Bryan (chiropractor and friend) and Paul (handyman and neighbor and friend) and neighbors and hugs!!!! Yeah!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment