Monday, October 8, 2012

A Recent Craigslist Odyssey



I recently picked up some living room tables in the deep wilds south of Tucson.  The home was fabulous and I had a great time seeing it and talking to the guy, but when I headed back a different way than I came, to go to the chiropractor, I found myself on a road that looked like this.

And it went on for miles and miles like this.  It didn't look any different on my map than other paved streets.  Portions were washed clear away from the monsoons.  I wasn't sure my car was ever going to be the same, but I didn't want to turn around and be late for my doctor's appointment! 

Then, this!

It's a free range cattle area down south of Tucson.  That freaks me out, frankly.  Cows are rather large animals to hit.  But this mom and baby seemed to know to cruise the side of the road.  They were just following it along.








No comments:

Post a Comment