Thursday, June 21, 2012

Status - No Real News - But REALLY Hot Out Here

Over 105 all week, several days 108.  But Benji and I get out and walk between 6 and 8 AM, when it's in the 70's, and again in the evenings after the sun goes down, so at least we can get out.  I found a pool, so am resuming my aqua aerobics with gusto.  I like that about AZ - there's always a time of day you can exercise, unlike, say, February in Ohio.  We have adapted the siesta practice, and am adjusting to having two sleep phases per day.  I just batten down the house, close all blinds up tight and use the swamp cooler, and it stays around 80 in here, mid-day.

Still waiting to hear about work, and in the meantime working on stuff for the home office like Webinars to teach clients.
See more excellent artwork from Chris Huang at http://www.yellowlotusdesigns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment