Monday, June 3, 2013

In LA for a while

I drove with Benji to LA Saturday and Sunday, stopping to rest overnight at Blythe, CA. We have been enjoying some nice walks and "us" time.

Tonight We walked the park at LACMA, the LA County Museum of Art. 

http://www.lacma.org

It's a block away, along with the stinky LaBrea tarpits where they have found thousands of prehisoric bones. Did you know there were prehistoric  camels in North America around the time of the mastodons?  I never did. 

http://www.tarpits.org/la-brea-tar-pits/timeline

I caught this cute pic of my little man at the apartment.

We will be here through June or so, depending on what I may need to do in Tucson. This will give me the chance to focus on my certifications and work five 8-hour days instead of cramming 40 into less than 4 days. Whew!!  

Address here is 5600 Wilshire #215, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Phone is (323) 386-8865. Mail is forwarded here. 

Come visit!  There is a lot to see here very close by, and it's 12 miles to the Santa Monica Pier.

No comments:

Post a Comment