Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cracking Myself Up!

The temperature is going high again today, so my home office is heating up.  So I turned up the ceiling fan.  Now my eyes are drying out.  So I put on a ball cap to protect my eyes from the fan!  Starts to sound like some wacky children's book (aka The King, the Mice, and the Cheese!).

For those of you who have lost track, I am working from home these days, an employee (W-2 + Benefits) of Greythorn Consulting, for Maricopa Hospital in Phoenix.  I was there on site for about 3-4 weeks before they sent me back here to work for them from Tucson. 

There are goods and bads to it.  It saves the hospital money, so they don't have to pay my expenses up there.  The guys I sat next to at their office were loud and frequently boisterous and sometimes downright obnoxious (not reporting team people).  So it's quieter here and I can be more productive.  Except that my laptop and their VPN connection are s......l.........o........w......so my mind wanders while I wait for a response to a click. 

Hence, blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment