Tuesday, May 14, 2013

California Dreaming


I have been pretty quiet on the blog front. Very busy right now, working 9-10-11-hour days Monday through Thursday, some on Friday, amd studying for four technical (Epic) certifications I need to complete by end of July. 

But LA is going fine for me, I have a nice apartment very near work and the folks are all as nice as ever. My friend E and I are enjoying catching up, and it turns out Mr. B has been with me here a lot, too.

This house is behind the apartment building. Love the flowers. That's my apartment building in the background. 

Pics of a weekend drive to Santa Barbara. 

People have elevated begging/ fund raising/entertainment to an art form there on the beach. 

The sign on this one below says, "Why lie? Need beer."
Come see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment