Thursday, October 7, 2010

Latest plans for the visit home

When I get into Columbus, I should have time for a visit Friday the 15th if anyone's up for it.  Depending on weather, I may head to Chris's area for a football game at which my niece Jenna will be twirling her flag.  Or I may do that the following Friday.

On Thursday the 21st I have an12:30 appointment the same day with the illustrious Chris Hannan for a massage.  Yeah!!

Rheumatologist at 3:20 at the OSU campus in Columbus the same day.  Then, maybe dinner with friends?

Southwest Airlines - -


Itinerary
 Depart: PHOENIX AZ to COLUMBUS OH   ( Travel Time: 3 hrs 40 mins )
DateFlightFlight Information
Fri Oct 151526Depart PHOENIX AZ (PHX) at 9:20 AM
Arrive in COLUMBUS OH (CMH) at 4:00 PM
 Return: COLUMBUS OH to PHOENIX AZ   ( Travel Time: 4 hrs 10 mins )
DateFlightFlight Information
Sat Oct 230026Depart COLUMBUS OH (CMH) at 5:00 PM
Arrive in PHOENIX AZ (PHX) at 6:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment